Friday, October 8, 2010

Blue Magnetic Night/ Blue Overtone Eagle - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 19

TIME = ART

"THE IMAGE...BECOMES, AS IT WERE, THE SOUL'S PLASTIC EMBODIMENT."
OSKAR KOKOSHKA



Codex Madrid

Dreamspell:  Blue Magnetic Night  (1 Akbal), Kin 183

I unify in order to dream
Attracting intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Night Wavespell (15) of Dreaming.  Galactic signature of Judy Garland (Wizard of Oz).  Alpha 19 - Limi 27: Navratri Hindu festival.  The Night seal corresponds to the solar plexus chakra.  The kuzan suum is located in the solar plexus.  Meditate on this point as the invisible galactic fibre that connects you to the planet, through the sun and to the galactic core, Hunab Ku.*


_____________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Overtone Eagle  (5 Men), Kin 135

I empower in order to create
Commanding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of abundance.

White Lotus Day, celebrated by Theosophists as the ex carnation date of Madame Blavatsky (1891).*


__________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010. 



No comments:

Post a Comment