Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blue Galactic Night/Blue Crystal Eagle - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 11

                                                                        TIME = ART

"We live in a fractured world. I've always seen it as my role as an artist to attempt to make wholeness."  Anish Kapoor


The Madrid Codex


 Dreamspell:  Blue Galactic Night  (8 Akbal), Kin 203

I harmonize in order to dream
Modeling intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is the day of the Galactic Dream.  In ancient Vedic literature (1500-1000 B.C.) dreaming is the intermediate state of the soul between this world and the other.  In the sleeping state the soul leaves the body in "breath's protection" and roams in space, where it sees both this world and the other. The mysterious Philadelphia Experiment occurred around this time, 1943, which many say had an extraterrestrial agenda to map out Earth's planetary magnetic grid for inter dimensional travel.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.galactichardwarestore.com
www.emergentculture.com

____________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Crystal Eagle  (12 Men), Kin 155

I dedicate in order to create
Universalizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is the day to cooperate in the creation of a universal vision.  "The term creator/molder is one of the great names of God, and it is he who has fashioned all existing things and has given them their diversity and multiplicity, a particular form, a shape, which distinguishes them from the rest."  (Adonis)*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.mayanmajix.com
www.shiftoftheages.com

____________________________________________-

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment