Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blue Cosmic Eagle/Blue Self-Existing Hand - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 3

TIME = ART

"ALL PAINTING IS ABSTRACT - IT MUST BE ORGANIZED."
DAVID HOCKNEY


Jade Head from Tikal, Guatemala


Dreamspell:  Blue Cosmic Eagle  (13 Men), Kin 195

I endure in order to create
Transcending mind
I seal the output of vision
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of self-generation.


Baha'i Holy Day.  This day commemorates the birth of the Bab, the spiritual mentor to and prophesier of Baha'u'llah.  The Baha'i calendar, established int he middle of the 19th century, is also based on cycles of 19 days.  Galactic signature of French poet, Arthur Rimbaud, Ervin Laszlo, Ray Kursweil and Madeline L'Engle.*



_________________________________________________

Blue Self-Existing Hand  (4 Manik), Kin 147

I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Every form of knowing establishes a body of knowledge.  Galactic signature of mathematician Charles Babbage, famous for the invention of the calculator, an early progenitor to the modern computer.  "Miracles are not a breach of established laws, but ...indicate the existence of the higher laws." (C. Babbage)*



____________________________________________________

*Star Travelers 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment