Friday, September 3, 2010

Yellow Overtone Star/Yellow Solar Sun - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 12

Aztec Sun Stone
_________________________________________________
Yellow Overtone Star (5 Lamat), Kin 148
I empower in order to beautify
Commanding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Star is the sign of the Artist. Energy factored by time = art means that all configurations of energy in the universe are intrinsically aesthetic. For most aboriginal societies, art and ceremony are focused on the bounty of the earth and maintaining harmony with the spirits of nature. This is demonstrated by American Indian tribes in the Green Corn Festival of the Woodlands, the Sun Dance of the Plains, and the Kachina Cult of the Pueblos with its painting, sculpture, weaving, song and dance.*
___________________________________________________
Yellow Solar Sun (9 Ahau), Kin 100
I pulse in order to enlighten
Realising life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of intelligence.
Magic Turtle Day. Galactic signature of Rumi, Sufi poet: "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."*
_____________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment