Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yellow Galactic Seed/ Yellow Crystal Warrior - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 28

TIME = ART
"So I said to myself-I'll paint what I see-what the flower is to me but I'll paint it big and they will be surprised into taking the time to look at it-I will make even busy New Yorkers take time to see what I see of flowers.+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for."
Georgia O'Keefe
Hunab Ku - The Galactic Butterfly
______________________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Galactic Seed (8 Kan), Kin 164
I harmonize in order to target
Modeling awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of elegance.
Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Galactic signature of Galactic Synchronization, July 26, 2013. Marks the advent of "solar consciousness." Galactic signature of Johannes Brahms (German composer), Samuel Morse (Morse code), John Bunyan (British author) and Billie Holiday (American jazz singer).*
_____________________________________________
Long Count: Yellow Crystal Warrior (12 Cib), Kin 116
I dedicate in order to question
Universalizing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of elegance.
Warrior corresponds with Saturn. Mercury's synodical cycle is 116 days (29 x 4). This is one day short of being nine 13-day Wavespells (9 x 13 = 117). The coordination of Mercury and Saturn cycles with the Wavespell and Castle Count create a basis of tracking the irregular wobble of Earth's astronomical swivel. An intercalary day occurs every 29 castles of 52 days or 1508 days = 1507 + 1 intercalated day = 13 Mercury cycles of 116 days = 4 Saturn cycles of 377 days.*
_________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment