Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yellow Crystal Star/ Yellow Electric Sun - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 4

TIME = ART

"Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."  Claude Monet




Polychrome Mixtec Vase


__________________________________________________


Dreamspell:  Yellow Crystal Star  (12 Lamat), Kin 168


I dedicate in order to beautify
Universalizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Full Moon. Equinox (Autumn Northern and Spring Southern).  Mabon (N. Hemisphere), Ostara (S. Hemisphere) (Wiccan).  Neptune discovered (9/23/1846, Kin 108).  Note: Psi chrono unit is 6 Mirror, disincarnation of Pacal Votan.  Mirror corresponds to Neptune.  Galactic signature of Roald Dahl (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory); and Charles Richter (1900), American seismologist who gave his name to the scale for measuring the intensity of earthquakes.*




________________________________________________


Long Count:  Yellow Electric Sun  (3 Ahau), Kin 120


I activate in order to enlighten
Bonding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a polar kin.
I establish the yellow galactic spectrum.


A note from the Magus: "Consider that the sun is the King of Stars, most full of light; but receives it from the intelligible world, above all other stars, because the soul thereof is more capable of intelligent splendor.  S(he) that desires to attract the influence of the Sun must contemplate upon the Sun, not only in speculation of the exterior light, but also of the interior."*




_____________________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment