Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yellow Cosmic Warrior/ Yellow Self-Existing Star - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 20

Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Cosmic Warrior (13 Cib), Kin 156
I endure in order to question
Transcending fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
Nine years since staged event on 9/11/2001. This day completes the Blue Western Castle of Burning, the Court of Magic and Transformation.*
__________________________________________________
Long Count: Yellow Self-Existing Star (4 Lamat), Kin 108
I define in order to beautify
Measuring art
I seal the store of elegance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
GM 108X is code for Galactic Mayan mind transmission. 108 is the cosmic standard. It's the measure 4 x 27 (27 is the heart of 9 = 3 cubed x 4 = 108). Note that Star is seal 8 and represents G/K Venus. In Mesopotamia, Venus (the Star of Ishtar) was symbolized by an eight pointed star. Venus experiences a synodic cycle of approximately eight years. Venus is located at the same place with respect to the "fixed" stars every eight years. In this time, it has switched back and forth between morning and evening star five times. 584 x 5 = 365 x 8.*
_________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.
Time = Art "I don't work after nature, but before nature and with her." Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment