Thursday, September 9, 2010

White Spectral Wizard/ White Lunar World-Bridger - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 18

Little Acropolis of Yaxchilan
__________________________________
Dreamspell: White Spectral Wizard (11 Ix), Kin 154
I dissolve in order to enchant
Releasing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Today is 9/9/2010. The seal number for the Moon is also 9. Also note that it is day 18 of the Lunar Moon (9 + 9 = 18). 154 is a factor of 11 and 7. 11 x 7 x 2, or 22 x 7 = 154. Rosh Hashanah: Jewish New Year, marks the first day of the annual Judaic calendar. The Jewish calendar has 12 months, except during leap years when it has an additional thirteenth month. Each month is between 29 and 30 days, in accordance with the synodic lunar cycle.*
________________________________________________
Long Count: White Lunar World-Bridger (2 Cimi), Kin 106
I polarize in order to equalize
Stabilizing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
World-bridger corresponds to Mars. The possibility for intelligent life on Mars entered the mainstream around 1877 when Italian astronomer, Giovanni Schiaparelli discovered "canals" on Mars, or a dense network of linear structures. In his book, Life on Mars, Schiaparelli wrote of these canals or "channels:" I have already pointed out that, in the absence of rain on Mars, these channels are probably the main mechanism by which the water (and with it organic life) can spread on the dry surface of the planet."*

www.calleman.com

www.tzolkincalendar.com

www.mayanmajix.com

www.shiftoftheages.com

___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Time = Art. Painting is a way of being. Jackson Pollack

No comments:

Post a Comment