Friday, September 17, 2010

White Rhythmic Wind/ White Planetary Wizard - Lunar Sorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 26

TIME = ART
"Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Incensario Depicting Chicomecoatl
______________________________
Dreamspell: White Rhythmic Wind (6 Ik), Kin 162
I organize in order to communicate
Balancing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Wind communicates breath of spirit. "The more consciously the breath is aligned with the body the better the results. By controlling the nerve currents that govern the lungs and upper part of the body, the yogi can walk on water and swamps..." Verse 4, Yoga Sutras, Patanjali.*
________________________________________
Long Count: White Planetary Wizard (10 Ix), Kin 114
I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Magic Turtle Day! Galactic signature of John Lennon. Wizard represents S/P Maldek; could John Lennon's tragic death be a haunting of the destruction of Maldek? "You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate." (J. Lennon)*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Alamanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment