Sunday, September 5, 2010

White Resonant Dog/ White Spectral Wind - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge

Priest Dressed as Maize Deity
__________________________________________________
Dreamspell: White Resonant Dog (7 Oc), Kin 150
I channel in order to love
Inspiring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
7 Dog. Tone 7, day 7 of the second week or heptad of the Lunar Moon. Day of the Cube. The cube, and all creation, is based on the power of seven. The Ka'bah is a cube-shaped structure that has a black stone in its eastern corner. Al Muslims pray toward Mecca and the Ka'bah five times a day - this is know as Salaat prayer. Galactic signature of Egyptian scholar Rashad Khalifa, who decoded the underlying mathematical structure of the Quran.*
___________________________________________________
Long Count: White Spectral Wind (11 Ik), Kin 102
I dissolve in order to communicate
Releasing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Today both the daily kin and psi chrono unit are Core Family. Wind communicates spirit. What exactly is communication? Consider that most human communications revolve around seeking agreement, confirmation or assurance. This is the basic essence of earthly conversation.*
___________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment