Tuesday, September 21, 2010

White Planetary World-Bridger/ White Magnetic Mirror - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 2

TIME = ART
"I try to make concrete that which is abstract." Juan Gris
Priest Dressed as Maize Deity
____________________________________________
Dreamspell: White Planetary World-Bridger (10 Cimi), Kin 166
I perfect in order to equalize
Producing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
International Day of Peace. World-Bridger corresponds with Mars. The psi chrono unit is 4 Night, galactic signature of Nikola Tesla. In 1899, Tesla believed he received radio communication from Mars while investigating atmospheric radio noise in his Colorado Springs lab. Galactic signature of Janis Joplin and John F. Kennedy.*
___________________________________________
Long Count: White Magnetic Mirror (1 Etznab), Kin 118
I unify in order to reflect
Attracting order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Consider that the rituals of civilized life are actually functions of different programs coded into timekeeping devices. Galactic signature Kurt Cobain.*
________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.
________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment