Monday, September 13, 2010

White Lunar Mirror/ White Rhythmic Dog - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 22

TIME = ART
"Mystery will never end." Vincent Van Gogh
Polychrome Mixtec Vase
___________________________________
Dreamspell: White Lunar Mirror (2 Etznab), Kin 158
I polarize in order to reflect
Stabilizing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of heart.
Magic Turtle Day! Lunar tone and Lunar Moon of challenge. Paryushan festival (Jain). The number of years in the longest time period in the cosmology of Jainism if 1.0130653244...x 10 to the 177th power = 2 to the 588th power.*
_______________________________________________
Long Count: White Rhythmic Dog (6 Oc), Kin 110
I organize in order to love
Balancing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
10.10 on the 13 Moon calendar. Note the Dog is both the daily kin and psi chrono unit. Dog is solar seal 10. Guided by Dog, another 10! Equalize your love for all beings. Dog is associated with the Compassionate One. Take time today to forgive everyone for everything, including yourself. Contemplate your relation to the ten billion galaxies each with their ten billion stars.
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment