Monday, September 20, 2010

Red Solar Serpent/ Red Cosmic Earth - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 1

TIME = ART
"Every change is a form of liberation. My mother used to say a change is always good even if it's for the worse."
Paula Rego
Aztec Sun Stone
______________________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Solar Serpent (9 Chicchan), Kin 165
I pulse in order to survive
Realizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
First Day of the electric Moon. Solar birthday of Upton Sinclair (1878), Kin 85, author of The Jungle and Mental Radio:" It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding." On this day in 1792 the French defeated the Prussians at the Battle of Valmy and poet/philosopher Goethe who witnessed the conflict wrote: "This field and this day mark the beginning of a new epoch in the history of the world." How little history has changed...*
________________________________________________
Long Count: Red Cosmic Earth (13 Caban), Kin 117
I endure in order to evolve
Transcending synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of birth.
Earth is the sign of Uranus. Consider that the purpose of a planet is to hold its orbit in relation to the other planetary orbits, and in relation to the Sun. There are 117 chapters in the Rastafarian holy book, Kebra Nagast, "The Glory of the Keys."*
______________________________________________
*Star Travelers 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment