Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Red Planetary Skywalker/ Red Magnetic Serpent - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 17

Maya Textile
____________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Planetary Skywalker (10 Ben), Kin 153
I perfect in order to explore
Producing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Skywalker explores space. "What we see with our eyes is not space, but only a world of light-resisting objects which we interpret in terms of our inner space consciousness." (Lama Anagarika Govinda). Galactic signature of Neil Young (After the Goldrush).*
_____________________________________________
Long Count: Red Magnetic Serpent (1 Chicchan), Kin 105
I unify in order to survive
Attracting instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Enter Blue Western Castle: Court of Magic. Begin Serpent Wavespell (9) of Life-force. Maldek codes both the daily kin and psi chrono. Maldek, now the Asteroid belt, holds the fifth orbit as a cosmic haunting of Paradise Lost... The shattering of Maldek is one of the most deeply buried facts within archetypal consciousness. What do you remember?*
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment