Sunday, September 12, 2010

Red Magnetic Earth/ Red Overtone Moon - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 21

Pre-Columbian Pieces Taken to Spain
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Magnetic Earth (1 Caban), Kin 157
I unify in order to evolve
Attracting synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Today we enter the Yellow Southern Castle of Giving: Court of Intelligence (52-day cycle). We also begin the Earth Wavespell (13) of Navigation. Today is the 49th day of the 13 Moon year. Seven is the power of cosmic creation and the Law of the Cube, while 7 squared is the frequency of the dimension of time as a matrix of universal creative potential.*
____________________________________________
Long Count: Red Overtone Moon (5 Muluc), Kin 109
I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment