Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blue Self-Existing Hand/Blue Galactic Storm - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 11

Maya Textile Santa Catarina Palopo
____________________________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Self-Existing Hand (4 Manik), Kin 147
I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
The Julian calendar was used in Britain and the Colonies for the last time on this day (1752), Kin 97. This calendar change became known as the 12-day sleep. Millions of people in England went to sleep on 2 September Julian calendar and woke up on 14 September Gregorian calendar due to the British Calendar Act of 1751. In 2012 it will be exactly 260 years since the Big Sleep. Time to wake up!*
___________________________________________________
Long Count: Blue Galactic Storm (8 Cauac), Kin 99
I harmonize in order to catalyze
Modeling energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of abundance.
9 x 11. On the prodigal: "He rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the 99 which went not astray." Matthew, 18:13.*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment