Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blue Rhythmic Eagle/ Blue Planetary Hand - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 11




TIME = ART

"THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE IS WHEN I'M PAINTING." VINCENT VAN GOGH



Dreamspell: Blue Rhythmic Eagle  (6 Men), Kin 175

I organize in order to know
Balancing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Pablo Picasso and Rudolf Steiner.  (Highly influential German occultist/founder of Anthroposophy/Waldorf Schools/bio-dynamic agriculture): "Knowledge of life in the astral world leads us to a conclusion of fundamental importance, namely that the physical world is the product of the astral world."  Good day to initiate yourself to the inner world of your being - "the seed enclosed."*


______________________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Planetary Hand   (10 Manik), Kin 127

I perfect in order to know
Producing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of vision.


Hand transmitted vibrations hold the power of knowing or knowledge.  The Hawaiian phrase, "A'ohe pau ka ike i ka halau hi'okahi," means: "All knowledge is not taught in one school."* 



__________________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment