Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blue Resonant Night/ Blue Spectral Eagle - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 27

TIME = ART
"COLOR IS MY DAY-LONG OBSESSION, TORMENT AND JOY."
CLAUDE MONET
Madrid Codex
______________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Resonant Night (7 Akbal), Kin 163
I channel in order to dream
Inspiring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of vision.
Yom Kippur (Jewish). Galactic signature of Alfred North Whitehead (born 1861): "it requires a very unusual mind to make an analysis of the obvious." His solar birthday is Galactic Moon 9, which he shares with Susan B. Anthony and Galileo: "Nature's great book is written in mathematical symbols."
__________________________________________
Long Count: Blue Spectral Eagle (11 Men), Kin 115
I dissolve in order to create
Releasing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the blue galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.*
_________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment