Monday, September 6, 2010

Blue Galactic Monkey/ Blue Crystal Night - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 15

Codex Madrid
__________________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Galactic Monkey (8 Chuen), Kin 151
I harmonize in order to play
Modeling illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
151 is a palindromic prime. It stands alone as an irreducible frequency composite of all frequencies that precede it. Rare radio wave with discrete transmission beams. Dali corresponds to the "Father" as intrinsic awareness. On this day in 1620, 101 English emigrants (Forefathers) set sail from the Devon seaport of Plymouth on the Mayflower to found the colony of Plymouth in New England.*
________________________________________________
Long Count: Blue Crystal Night (12 Akbal), Kin 103
I dedicate in order to dream
Universalizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of vision.
The psi chrono unite is Electric Hand, power of accomplishment. The discovery of DNA was an example of the power of electric accomplishment.*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment