Friday, September 10, 2010

Blue Crystal Eagle/ Blue Electric Hand - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 19

Pyramid at Chichen Itza, Yucatan
_______________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Crystal Eagle (12 Men), Kin 155
I dedicate in order to create
Universalizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
(31 x 5) Fifth force supreme gate of unity command descending. Rosh Hashanah day 2 Eid-Ul-Fitr (Muslim), the feast or festival that concludes Ramadan. The word religion is derived from the Latin word religio, which means, "respect for what is sacred, religious scruple, awe, tied back to the origin."*
___________________________________________________
Long Count: Blue Electric Hand (3 Manik), Kin 107
I activate in order to know
Bonding healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
A day for activation and healing. Hand corresponds with G/K Earth. Tune into the mantle of the Earth's electromagnetic field; send healing rays to calm the dissonance.*
_____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment