Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yellow Self-Existing Star/Yellow Galactic Sun - Dreamspell Day Out of Time

Aztec Sun Stone
_________________________________________
Yellow Self-Existing Star (4 Lamat), Kin 108
I define in order to beautify
Measuring art
I seal the store of elegance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
On the Day Out of Time we practice the Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Prepare for a between-the-worlds transmission.
__________________________________________
Yellow Galactic Sun (8 Ahau), Kin 60
I harmonize in order to enlighten
Modeling life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of flowering.
Galactic signature of Pacal Votan. Also Seli, day of the Avatar. "It is the masters of Sirius - cosmic avatars - who oversee the initiations of the solar logos or mind of the solar masters that dwells in the inner dimensions of the sun." (Knowledge Book). "Higher knowledge or wisdom is transmitted through the sun, or more precisely, the cycles of the binary sunspot cycle. Since we are the sun, and life depends on the sun, then changes in the sun are going to result in the reorganization of life on earth." (Mayan Factor, p 42)
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment