Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yellow Galactic Human/ Yellow Crystal Seed - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 4

Aztec Sun Stone on Winged Serpent Base
_______________________________________________
Yellow Galactic Human (8 Eb), Kin 112
I harmonize in order to influence
Modeling wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Galactic Human is associated with planet Earth. We are the Earth, the Earth is within us. Our brain contains some 100 billion neuronal cells, or neurons. This is equivalent to the number of stars in a typical galaxy. As of autumn 2009, astronomers found a total of 374 planets orbiting 316 stars.. Of those, 237 were at least as large as Jupiter, which is about 318 times more massive than Earth.*
___________________________________________
Yellow Crystal Seed (12 Kan), Kin 64
I dedicate in order to target
Universalizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Crystal is the tone of cooperation. Study the 64 codons, based on the I Ching hexagrams. These are bio-cosmically coded condensations of particular higher-dimensional thought forms.*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment