Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yellow Cosmic Seed/Yellow Self-Existing Warrior - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 25

Hunab Ku, One Maker of Movement and Measure
_________________________________________________
Yellow Cosmic Seed (13 Kan), Kin 104
I endure in order to target
Transcending awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of elegance.
Magic Turtle Day! Cosmic Seed says you are the universe, and the galaxies that constitute the universe are woven from the same process and material as have evolved the cells of your body.
You are a star seed! Start 5-day Uayeb purification cycle (this occurs on the last 5 days of every 13-Moon, 28-day calendar year).*
_______________________________________________
Yellow Self-Existing Warrior (4 Cib), Kin 56
I define in order to question
Measuring fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of free will.*
____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment