Monday, July 19, 2010

White Spectral Wind/White Lunar Wizard - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 23

Codex Egerton
____________________________________________
White Spectral Wind (11 Ik), Kin 102
I dissolve in order to communicate
Releasing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Wind is the breath of Spirit. It is through the science of breathing that the body's subtle energies are vitalized. Practice aligning your breath with the chakras while visualizing the radial plasmas.
_____________________________________________
White Lunar Wizard (2 Ix), Kin 54
I polarize in order to enchant
Stabilizing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of death.
16 years since the discovery of the tomb of the Red Queen, Chiapas, Palenque, Mexico. The Red Queen's tomb is adjacent to Pacal Votan's Temple of Inscriptions. Jade masks were discovered in both of their tombs. Also, White Lunar Wizard was the year bearer for 2007-2008. Note: Overtone Moon in the psi chrono is year-bearer for 2010-2011.*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment