Tuesday, July 27, 2010

White Rhythmic Dog/ White Planetary Wind - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 2

Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico
____________________________________________
White Rhythmic Dog (6 Oc), Kin 110
I organize in order to love
Balancing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
208th day of the Gregorian year - there are 208 steps to Merlin's magical tower. Atlantic cable successfully completed (1866), allowing the first transatlantic telegraph communication. Now, 144 years later, we have texting, blogs and Twitter. Alleged day of destruction of Atlantis 9792 BC. Galactic signature of British philosopher Bertrand Russell and American naturalist, Henry David Thoreau.*
_________________________________________
White Planetary Wind (10 Ik), Kin 62
I perfect in order to communicate
Producing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of heart.
Wind communicates spirit. In the Christian era, the gift of the Holy Spirit to the church at Pentecost was marked by the sound of a mighty rushing wind. Manifestations of the divine are often accompanied by strong winds, and reading the ripples of the wind across a bowl of water is a form of divination in shamanism.*
_________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment