Friday, July 23, 2010

White Lunar World-Bridger/White Rhythmic Mirror - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 27

Codex Egerton
__________________________________________
White Lunar World-Bridger (2 Cimi), Kin 106
I polarize in order to equalize
Stabilizing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Lunar Worldbridger is one of the 52 galactic activation portals on the Tzolkin. Study the Tzolkin and consider the 52 units or Galactic Activation portals "These 52 units represent the light body of planet earth as it is constructed or woven in two directions simultaneously. This corresponds to the zuvuya principle, the simultaneous coming from and returning to source that characterizes all phenomena." (The Mayan Factor, p. 128)*
__________________________________________
White Rhythmic Mirror (6 Etznab), Kin 58
I organize in order to reflect
Balancing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Begin 16-day Crystal Moon Cube Journey. Galactic signature Day Out of Time, 2012. Mirror reflects reality perfectly without distortion or distraction. World Environment Day. Ride a bicycle or create an event promoting non-polluting technologies.*
____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment