Friday, July 30, 2010

Red Solar Skywalker/Red Cosmic Serpent - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 5

Maya Textile
__________________________________________
Red Solar Skywalker (9 Ben), Kin 113
I pulse in order to explore
Realizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Tone 9, seal 13 = 9.13, number associated with Lord of the Dawn (Quetzalcoatl). Sura 113 of the Quran is Lord of the Dawn. Skywalker corresponds to S/P Mars. Verse 113 of the Telektonon prophecy reads: "But especially would I have you look at Mars and consider again the disposition of the thirteen sacred signs placed around the edge of my stone..."*
___________________________________________
Red Cosmic Serpent (13 Chicchan), Kin 65
I endure in order to survive
Transcending instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of universal water.
Cosmic Serpent concludes the prophecy wavespell and completes codon 26.*
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment