Monday, July 26, 2010

Red Overtone Moon/ Red Solar Dragon - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose - Day 1

Maya Textile
_______________________________________
Red Overtone Moon (5 Muluc), Kin 109
I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Happy New Year! Full Moon. Welcome to the Magnetic Bat Moon of the Red Overtone Moon Year. The Bat totem represents rebirth and initiation; now is the time to set your intention and purpose for the coming year. Solar birthday of Carl Jung: "Synchronicity reveals the meaningful connections between the subjective and objective world."*
_______________________________________________
Red Solar Dragon (9 Imix), Kin 61
I pulse in order to nurture
Realizing being
I seal the input of birth
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of navigation.
Romanticism explored more subjective parts of human nature: emotion, imagination, genius, introspection and human response to the natural world. Galactic Signature of Mark Twain: "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."*
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment