Thursday, July 22, 2010

Red Magnetic Serpent/Red Overtone Earth - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 26

Codex Borgia
______________________________________
Red Magnetic Serpent (1 Chicchan), Kin 105
I unify in order to survive
Attracting instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Begin Serpent Wavespell (9) of Lifeforce. World Noosphere Day - day to celebrate the noosphere as the one mind of the Planet Earth available in all of its diversity to all people. On this day in 2008 (Kin 155) appeared a crop circle replicating the solar system as it will appear in relation to Earth on 12/21/2012 (Avebury Manor).*
__________________________________________________
Red Overtone Earth (5 Caban), Kin 57
I empower in order to evolve
Commanding synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of life force.
Command synchronicity! "Synchronistic events provide an immediate religious experience as a direct encounter with the compensatory patterning of events in nature as a whole, both inwardly and outwardly." (Carl Jung)*
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment