Monday, July 5, 2010

June 27, 2010 - Yellow Lunar Sun/Yellow Rhythmic Human - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 1

_______________________________________________
Yellow Lunar Sun (2 Ahau), Kin 80, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I polarize in order to enlighten
Stabilizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of free will.
The sun, Kinich Ahau, dominates the mass of the solar system and provides all the energy that feeds life on Earth. The sun provides the heat and light that allows us to see other planets. The sun is the reason our solar system exists. Sun enlightens life as the universal fire of self-generating meditation.*
_____________________________________________
Yellow Rhythmic Human (6 Eb), Kin 32, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I organize in order to influence
Balancing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
289th day of the 13 Moon year - 289 = 17 squared. Consider that your body is a subset of a whole system - only through your whole body can you know the whole system.*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Calendar of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Hunab K'u, One Giver of Movement and Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment