Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010 Blue Cosmic Monkey/Blue Self-existing Night - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 12

Tikal Mock-up, Museo Popul Vuh, Guatemala
_________________________________
Blue Cosmic Monkey (13 Chuen), Kin 91
I endure in order to play
Transcending illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of vision.
Magic Turtle Day! The Cosmic Magus says: "Thou, Oh, Muse! Whose mind is high, Observe my words, and read them with thine eye. These secrets in thy sacred breast repose, and in thy journey think of God alone."*
______________________________________________
Blue Self-existing Night (4 Akbal), Kin 43
I define in order to dream
Measuring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
The Night appears both as our daily kin as well as the psi chrono. Synchronize the aboriginal dream. "Aboriginals believe in two forms of time; two parallel streams of activity. One is the daily objective activity, the other is an infinite spiritual cycle called the "dreamtime," more real than reality itself. Whatever happens in the dreamtime establishes the values, symbols and laws of Aboriginal society. It was believed that some people of unusual spiritual powers had contact with the dreamtime." (Peter Weir, The Last Wave)*
____________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment