Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 5, 2010 Yellow Planetary Star/Yellow Magnetic Sun - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 9

Paris Codex
_____________________________________________
Yellow Planetary Star (10 Lamat), Kin 88
I perfect in order to beautify
Producing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Planetary Star is the manifestation of art. Consider that the Law of Time states that time is art and says art is the bridge from the third to the fourth dimension. How can we transform the Earth into a work of art and truly turn it into a Planetary Star?*
________________________________________________
Yellow Magnetic Sun (1 Ahau), Kin 40
I unify in order to enlighten
Attracting life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Begin Sun Wavespell (4) power of Enlightenment. Today is Kin 40. The Babylonians knew that the Pleiades disappeared from view for 40 days each year. The reappearance of the Pleiades was celebrated as the Babylonian New Year Festival. 40 is a key number in many cultures. 40 years the Hebrews wandered in the desert. Muhammad was 40 years when the angel Gabriel spoke his first lines of the Quran to him. Jesus fasted for 40 days in the desert, etc.*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment