Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 2, 2010 Red Resonant Serpent/Red Spectral Earth - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 6

Museo Popol Vuh, Guatemala City

______________________________________

Red Resonant Serpent (7 Chicchan), Kin 85

www.lawoftime.org

www.13moon.com

www.tzolkin101.com

I channel in order to survive

Inspiring instinct

I seal the store of life force

With the resonant tone of attunement

I am guided by the power of navigation

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Date of the famous Roswell UFO crash (1947), Kin 230. Occurred shortly after WWII. This was the most sensational of the UFO incidents. When the first reports of a crashed alien craft reached the general public, many felt that the long-awaited proof of extraterrestrial intelligence had come. The news spread worldwide when the Airforce announced that they had a flying saucer in their possession. Note: Today's planet is G/K Maldek.*

_________________________________________________

Red Spectral Earth (11 Caban), Kin 37

www.calleman.com

www.tzolkincalendar.com

www.shiftoftheages.com

I dissolve in order to evolve

Releasing synchronicity

I seal the matrix of navigation

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magic Turtle Day! Solar birthday Bolon Ik, co-founder of World Thirteen Calendar Change Peace Movement. Galactic signature of Chogyam Trungpa. 37 is the key prime number in the recombinant series: 111 (37 x 3), 222 (37 x 6), 333 (37 x 9), 444 (37 x 12), 555 (37 x 15), 666 (37 x 18), 777 (37 x 21), 888 (37 x 24), 999 (37 x 27).*

______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment