Friday, July 16, 2010

July 16, 2010 Blue Galactic Storm/Blue Crystal Monkey - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 20

Madrid Codex
____________________________________________
Blue Galactic Storm (8 Cauac), Kin 99
I harmonize in order to catalyze
Modeling energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of abundance.
On this day in 1945 - White Galactic Wizard - the world's first atomic bomb was tested at White Sands, New Mexico. White Galactic Wizard, Kin 34 was also July 26, 1987, and commenced the new dispensation of time, later manifest as the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement.*
_____________________________________________
Blue Crystal Monkey (12 Chuen), Kin 51
I dedicate in order to play
Universalizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Today is the day for Magical Cooperation and Play. Galactic signature Madame Blavatsky: "Resist not evil, that is, do not complain of or feel anger against the inevitable disagreeable of life. Forget yourself in working for others. If men revile, persecute or wrong you, why resist? In the resistance we create greater evils."*
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment