Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010 Yellow Overtone Warrior/Yellow Solar Star - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 17

Hunab Ku, One Giver of Movement and Measure
___________________________________________________
Yellow Overtone Warrior (5 Cib), Kin 96
I empower in order to question
Commanding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Command fearless intelligence! Warrior's intelligence is in the sacred syllables recited through him/her. Warrior says: No backward thoughts when seeking the imperishable, sacred land! Fear nothing! Grieve not for those who have not come! Arise and go forward!*
__________________________________________________
Yellow Solar Star (9 Lamat), Kin 48
I pulse in order to beautify
Realizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of flowering.
Remember elegance of intention. Star corresponds to G/K Venus and the power of art and elegance. Venus was a major Roman goddess principally associated with love, beauty and fertility, who played a key role in many Roman religious festivals and myths. Note the psi chrono is also the star, so it is a double Venus, double art day.*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment