Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010 Blue Self-Existing Eagle/Blue Galactic Hand - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 16

Codex Madrid
___________________________________________
Blue Self-Existing Eagle (4 Men), Kin 95
I define in order to create
Measuring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a polar kin
I convert the blue galactic spectrum.
Eagle represents higher mind. Mind holds complete control over the body. Higher mind control activates continuing consciousness of the spirit or higher self. The Aztec sun stone has an eagle bowl at its center that represents our present sun; and the four glyphs around the center represent the 4 past worlds (4 Jaguar; 4 Wind; 4 Water; 4 Rain).*
___________________________________________
Blue Galactic Hand (8 Manik), Kin 47
I harmonize in order to know
Modeling healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of magic.
Today's Elder Futhark rune is Hagalaz, the Crystal that ripens the mystery. The Hand corresponds to healing. The crystal has tremendous capacity to transmit healing energies to Earth and to the human body.*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment