Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 1, 2010 Yellow Rhythmic Seed/Yellow Planetary Warrior - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 5

Hunab K'u, One Giver of Movement and Measure
_________________________________________________
Yellow Rhythmic Seed (6 Kan), Kin 84
I organize in order to target
Balancing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
July is named after Julius Caesar, who instituted the famous "calendar reform" that created the 446-day "year of confusion " in 45-44 BC and established a calendar that was patently confused. Inform flowering of equality.*
_______________________________________________
Yellow Planetary Warrior (10 Cib), Kin 36
I perfect in order to question Producing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of flowering.
New Moon. Planetary Warrior is the manifestation of intelligence. "Gradually step by step, one should become familiarized with the situation in trance by means of intelligence sustained by full conviction." (Bhagavad Gita 6:26)*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment