Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blue Resonant Monkey/Blue Spectral Night - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 3

Madrid Codex
__________________________________________
Blue Resonant Monkey (7 Chuen), Kin 111
I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Monkey corresponds to planet Venus. Venus has no measurable magnetic field and no known natural satellites. It is a rocky planet and does not appear to have jungles or water. Its atmosphere is primarily composed of carbon dioxide. American astronomer Carl Sagan suggested that Venus suffered from a catastrophic greenhouses effect. Solar birthday of artist Marcel Duchamp: "I have forced myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste."*
____________________________________________
Blue Spectral Night (11 Akbal), Kin 63
I dissolve in order to dream
Releasing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Only when heart and mind are united can genuine intuition occur. How can we use the Night power of dreaming and intuition for the highest benefit of all? This day calls us to liberate our capacity to dream the highest dream and open ourselves into the ways of creative solutions.*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment