Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blue Electric Hand/Blue Resonant Storm - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 28 Full Moon!

Maya Textile Santa Catarina Palopo
_____________________________________
Blue Electric Hand (3 Manik), Kin 107
I activate in order to know
Bonding healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Hand accomplishes the self-existing covenant binding all knowledge for the healing of the world soul. Consider these words from Jesus: "For nothing is secret that shall not be made manifest; and nothing is hid that shall not be known and come to light." (Luke 8:17)*
____________________________________________
Blue Resonant Storm (7 Cauac), Kin 59
I channel in order to catalyze
Inspiring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of magic.
Storm catalyzing energy is the success of the field needing the rain. "Among his proofs is that He shows you the lightning as a source of fear, as well as hope, then He sends down from the sky water to revive a land that has been dead. In these there are sufficient proofs for people who understand." Quran 30:24*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment