Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blue Crystal Night/Blue Electric Eagle - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 24

Codex Borgia
__________________________________________
Blue Crystal Night (12 Akbal), Kin 103
I dedicate in order to dream
Universalizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of vision.
On this day in 1969 (Kin 218), Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin first set foot on the moon. Note: Kin 218 is also the galactic signature of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan (1952).*
___________________________________________
Blue Electric Eagle (3 Men), Kin 55
I activate in order to create
Bonding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a polar kin
I establish the blue galactic spectrum.
Begin Blue Galactic Spectrum: Season of Vision. (65-day cycle) Eagle represents the seer. A seer views reality both spiritual and material in complete clarity, just as it is. A true seer views the world as illusion and knows how to transmute lower energies into higher states of mind.*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment