Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yellow Spectral Warrior/Yellow Lunar Star - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 25

The Sacred Tzolk'in
______________________________________________
Yellow Spectral Warrior (11 Cib), Kin 76, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I dissolve in order to question
Releasing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Express intelligence of liberation. Warrior is located in the throat chakra. True warriors know how to direct their mental vision and to transfer their consciousness, both physical and psychic, to other planes of being and are able to speak with authority.*
______________________________________________
Yellow Lunar Star (2 Lamat), Kin 28, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I polarize in order to beautify
Stabilizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
Lunar Star. 28 is the power of Telektonon, power of 7 x 4. Consider that the triangular number of 7 is 28: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = 28.*
_____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Hunab K'u, One Maker of Movement and Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment