Thursday, June 24, 2010

Red Crystal Earth/Red Electric Moon - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 26

The Sacred Tzolk'in
______________________________________________
Red Crystal Earth (12 Caban), Kin 77, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I dedicate in order to evolve
Universalizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Magic Turtle Day! Earth evolves synchronicity! Let's hear from Carl Jung on this Almanac's favorite topic: "By far the greatest number of spontaneous synchronistic phenomena that I have had occasion to observe and analyze can easily be shown to have a direct connection with an archetype."*
___________________________________________

Red Electric Moon (3 Muluc), Kin 29, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com

I activate in order to purify

Bonding flow

I seal the process of universal water

With the electric tone of service

I am guided by the power of space.

Activate purification! 29 is the number of a Saturn return. The time it takes Saturn to make one orbit of the sun. This is when Saturn completes 28 378-day synodic loops around the earth.*

___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

Codex Borgia

No comments:

Post a Comment