Friday, June 18, 2010

June 9, 2010 - White Planetary Wind/White Magnetic Wizard - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 11

The Sacred Tzolk'in
______________________________________________
White Planetary Wind (10 Ik), Kin 62, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I perfect in order to communicate
Producing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of heart.
Wind communicates spirit. "The more consciously the breath is aligned with the body the better the results. By controlling the nerve currents that govern the lungs and upper part of the body, the yogi can walk on water and swamps..." Verse 4, Yoga Sutras.*
______________________________________________
White Magnetic Wizard (1 Ix), Kin 14, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Enter the Wizard Wavespell (2) of Timelessness. Galactic signature of Lord Byron and the Dalai Lama.*
_____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
El Museo Popul Vu, Guatemala City, Guatemala

No comments:

Post a Comment