Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 5, 2010 White Rhythmic Mirror/White Planetary Dog - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 7

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_____________________________________________
White Rhythmic Mirror (6 Etznab), Kin 58, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I organize in order to reflect
Balancing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Begin 16-day Crystal Moon Cube journey. Galactic signature Day out of Time, 2012. Mirror reflects reality perfectly without distortion or distraction. World Environment Day. Ride a bicycle or create an event promoting non-polluting technologies.*
____________________________________________
White Planetary Dog (10 Oc), Kin 10, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.
Magic Turtle Day! Fun Dog facts: Rin Tin Tin was the first American dog movie star and signed his own contracts for 22 movies with a paw print. If none are spayed or neutered, a female dog, her mate and their offspring can produce 67,000 dogs in 6 years.*
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment