Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 2, 2010 Blue Electric Eagle/Blue Resonant Hand - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 4

The Sacred Tzolk'in
___________________________________________
Blue Electric Eagle (3 Men), Kin 55 www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I activate in order to create
Bonding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a polar kin
I establish the blue galactic spectrum.
Begin Blue Galactic Spectrum: Season of Vision. (65-day cycle) Eagle represents the seer. A seer views reality both spiritual and material in complete clarity, just as it is. A true seer views the world as illusion and know how to transmute lower energies into higher state of mind.*
________________________________________________
Blue Resonant Hand (7 Manik), Kin 7 www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I channel in order to know
Inspiring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
Solar Birthdate of Guru Nanak (1469), kin 7, founder of the Sikh religion. The opening sentence of the Sikh scriptures in only two world long, and reflects the base belief of all who adhere to the teachings of the religion: Ek Onkar. "Ek" is One and "Onkar" is God - "There is only one God."*
_________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Madrid Codex

No comments:

Post a Comment