Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 19, 2010 - Yellow Resonant Human/Yellow Spectral Seed - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 21

The Sacred Tzolk'in
______________________________________________
Yellow Resonant Human (7 Eb), Kin 72, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I channel in order to influence
Inspiring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Formulate free will of attunement. Thought of the day: "Your outward shell has passed through every vegetable and animal body before it assumed the human shape. Your body is a holy temple."*
____________________________________________
Yellow Spectral Seed (11 Kan), Kin 24, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I dissolve in order to target
Releasing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Magic Turtle Day! The Seed represents innocent awareness. "We must read things with the innocent eyes of a child, so that we can write them or represent them in their original pure state." (Adonis) Meditate on the liberation of the seed forms of the plant life on the earth, to flourish again in a planet purified and new.*
____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment