Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 17, 2010 - White Overtone Dog/White Solar Wind - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 19

The Sacred Tzolk'in
______________________________________________
White Overtone Dog (5 Oc), Kin 70, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I empower in order to love
Commanding loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of endlessness.
Dog is the Compassionate one. Dog shares love universally as the accumulation of merit, both for himself and all beings. Buddha Day. "All composite things are impermanent, be a lamp and a refuge unto yourself, look to no outer authority but yourself." (Buddha). Today is also the Ascension day of Baha'u'llah, founder of the universal Baha'i faith.*
____________________________________________
White Solar Wind (9 Ik), Kin 22, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I pulse in order to communicate Realizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Today is Wind, power of Communication. Galactic signature of Bolob Ik. Consider a message from the Magus: "Be not hasty to condemn the actions of others, lest thou shouldst, the next hour, fall into the very same error; despise scandal and tattling; let thy words be few."*
____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Museo Popul Vuh, Guatemala City, Guatemala

No comments:

Post a Comment