Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 16, 2010 - Red Self-existing Moon/Red Galactic Dragon - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 18

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Red Self-Existing Moon (4 Muluc), Kin 69, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I define in order to purify
Measuring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Solar birthday Alice Bailey (1880), Kin 199. "The planet receives prana from the solar center, and redistributes it via the three receiving centers to all parts of its sphere of influence. This solar prana becomes colored by the planetary quality and is absorbed by all evolutions found within the planetary ring-pass-not."*
________________________________________
Red Galactic Dragon (8 Imix), Kin 21, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I harmonize in order to nurture
Modeling being
I seal the input of birth
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of life force.
Today is Alpha, also know as the Time-space. Consider this: Time and space are actually an integration of dimensions extrapolated from the universes of number and consciousness. 21 x 21 = 441.*
________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Codex Borgia

No comments:

Post a Comment