Monday, June 21, 2010

June 14, 2010 - Blue Lunar Hand/Blue Rhythmic Storm - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 16

The Sacred Tzolk'in
______________________________________________
Blue Lunar Hand (2 Manik), Kin 67, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I polarize in order to know
Stabilizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment With the lunar tone of challenge I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Solar birthday of Che Guevara (1928), Kin 37, one of the most well-known revolutionaries (his face seems to be on every one's T-shirts). Consider that the current thought grids of the human species are built on an artificial foundation, 12:60. This produces anxiety and irrationality, causing us to think thoughts such as: What time is it? When will I get my paycheck? What are you going to do over the weekend? I need a holiday. Government and politicians reinforce this artificial reality.* ________________________________________

Blue Rhythmic Storm (6 Cauac), Kin 19, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com

I organize in order to catalyze Balancing energy I seal the matrix of self-generation With the rhythmic tone of equality I am guided by my own power doubled.

The moon's Metonic cycle is 19 years. The Baha'i calendar, established in the 19th century, is also based on cycles of 19 years and has 19 months.* ________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

Codex Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment