Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 11, 2010 - Yellow Crystal Seed/Yellow Electric Warrior - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 13

The Sacred Tzolk'in
____________________________________________
Yellow Crystal Seed (12 Kan), Kin 64, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I dedicate in order to target
Universalizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Magic Turtle Day! Crystal is the day of cooperation. Kin 64. Study the 64 codons in this Almanac (page 275), based on the I Ching hexagrams. These are bio-cosmically coded condensations of particular higher-dimensional thought forms.*
______________________________________________
Yellow Electric Warrior (3 Cib), Kin 16, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I activate in order to question
Bonding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
Galactic signature of poet Walt Whitman (5/31/1819): "Re-examine all that you have been told...dismiss that which insults your soul."*
_____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Hunab K'u, One Maker of Movement and Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment